Combined with a bright and social atmosphere, The Esplanade’s full recreation program, health care services and many other amenities, enable seniors to continue building a full life into their later years.
The Esplanade Staten Island’s spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments are designed and equipped specifically for the comfort, safety and security of our residents.
Each fully carpeted apartment features:
Click here to view Apartment Floor Plans
- Individual ‘Life Alerts’
- Modern kitchenettes
- Marble bathrooms (with senior-friendly safety features)
- Flat screen TVs
- Wireless Internet access
Additional On-site Services & Amenities
Click here to view a Sample Meal Menu
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- 24-hour security and concierge services
- Linen, laundry & housekeeping services
- On-going schedule of social and educational activities, and entertainment
- Internet Café with free Internet access
- Library and club room
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor Garden Patio
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- Strength, Mobility and Balance classes
- Wellness Center
(on-site appointments with primary care physician/podiatrist)
Our diversified menu takes dietary and medical needs into consideration, as well as individual food preferences, allergies, kosher requests and includes a variety of refreshments, all served by our courteous and attentive staff.
Meals are prepared by master chefs who are graduates of the Culinary Institute of America, New York Food & Hotel Management School, and the Educational Training Institute Culinary School of NY, and are former Chefs at the Four Seasons Restaurant in NYC, Holland American Cruise Lines and A Taste of Honey Catering.